Skip to content. | Skip to navigation

Personal tools

You are here: Home / Practical information / Become a user / Institution or foreign citizen

Institution or foreign citizen


If you are not a Danish citizen, or if you represent an institution, library or company, you can also be registered as a borrower at the State and University Library.

As a foreign citizen, you can register in the usual way, once you have been issued with a Danish CPR number.

If you’re a foreign citizen without a CPR number, but are associated with a department at Aarhus University, please contact your department and ask someone there to contact user registration.

Institutions, libraries and companies can register by contacting user registration directly.